Territory Sales Representative - AMAZON Web Services, Indonesia Territory (Based in Singapore)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on building adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
with partners and prospective customers?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider?
As an Account Manager with Amazon Web Services (AWS) focused on Indonesia, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption, and market penetration across Indonesia.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to drive an engagement at the C-level as well as with software developers and IT architects across both large enterprises and startups. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory
· Impact market awareness in the Indonesia market
· Exceed a set business objectives
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory plan
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
· Develop case studies.
· Draft various business reports
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Expect moderate to heavy travel
· Role is based in Singapore