AWS Worldwide Commercial Sales Operations team is seeking an Operations Analyst with broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and a deep operational and analytical background to assist the Commercials Sales Operations team in creating efficiencies, assessing performance and reporting & delivering results. As a member of this team, you will leverage strong data extraction skills to drive worldwide reporting deliverables, create ad hoc financial and sales performance analysis, support business planning, and implement operational and process improvements. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across multiple geographies. Successful members of this team collaborate effectively to solve data and operational problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high operational standards.
This position requires shift rotations. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Support the development of continuously-evolving operational and financial models and methodologies, executing the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
- Develop a deep understanding of sales metrics, reporting tools, and data structure in order to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or identify, develop, and propose new metrics, dashboards, scorecards or new tools
- Develop relationships and processes with sales operations, sales, finance, partner, and other functional teams to identify and address reporting issues.
- Maintain and develop financial tools or reports that align, and simplify, monthly business reviews, annual planning, and forecasting processes
- Create WW financial and operational templates and processes to compile and standardize disparate information that drive standardized reporting and metrics tracking
- Generate ad hoc and monthly recurring financial and operational performance analysis, based on the needs of the stakeholders
- Create mechanisms that provide recommendations through ad hoc data retrieval and analysis
- Create new tools and business processes that simplifies, standardizes and enables operational excellence
- Must be comfortable working in a remote location supporting a global organization