We’ve created an environment where builders can build. The people here like to do new things. There’s even more innovation than you see…”
JEFF BEZOS, FOUNDER AND CEO, AMAZON.COM
This philosophy has been adopted by all of us at Amazon. It can be seen in everything we do—from the technologies we create to the new businesses we grow—and in every team across our company.
At AMAZON Web Services, you’ll learn a lot and apply it quickly. Each day could be completely different from the last. It’s a continually evolving place where motivated employees thrive and where employee ownership and accountability lead to results.
Marketing Intern, Hong Kong
As an Intern, you’ll learn by teaming with Amazon Web Services’ team members to lead the next paradigm shift in computing, and you’ll embark on an exciting career.
At Amazon, everyone plays an equal part in building innovative solutions for Amazon’s customers – whether you’re a full-time industry expert or an intern. Interact with mentors and be part of a business team that’s driving day-to-day decisions and long-term strategy.
As part of the marketing objectives, growing net new account and driving customer adoption on the wide range of AWS solutions are the major responsibilities for this role. This role requires at least 6 months or 12 months full time internship. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Event management support : pre-event and post-event logistics support, event survey analysis/follow-up e-mails and reporting.
- Customer Communications Support: general marketing enquiry /event related follow ups
- Marketing Operations Support: assist in the development and administration of data quality initiatives within CRM and marketing automation platform to improve the accuracy of reporting, SFDC lead tracking/management and Marketo workflow setup to ensure campaigns/programs launched on time.
- Industry/Market Research: target contacts identification and online sourcing
- Digital Content/Marketing Assets (Sales Tools, Videos, Collateral) Management