At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
Amazon is going to open an IT support center for internal customers (Fulfilment Center Operations and Amazon Logistics) in Prague (Czech Republic).
We are looking to hire several IT Engineer I (Locker Support)
to join the team and play a critical role in the new Support Center in Prague.
For your convenience part of the Recruiting process will be a digital video interview
(HireVue) in which you will record your answers to our interview questions. Rather than take a day away from your responsibilities to conduct a phone interview, we're bringing the interview to you. Interview anywhere, anytime that’s most convenient for you. To ensure you receive the relevant Email communication please check your spam/junk folder on a regular basis Responsibilities:
- Support all IT Hardware, Software, and Local infrastructure within a very fast-paced and demanding environment
- Be a main point of contact for individuals reporting or highlighting issues with systems or equipment (primarily lockers)
- Ensure that issues are addressed and SLAs are met
- Troubleshoots and resolves systems errors and failures
- Ensures security procedures are followed and enforced
- Trouble shoots network issues