Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing expert to generate awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing platform in South Cone of Latam, based in Santiago. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business..
As the Field Marketing Manager for South Cone of Latam, you will be responsible for driving the success of AWS among startups, developers, small and medium businesses and enterprise customers across all of country. You will be responsible for defining and driving marketing programs and events and will lead the work with marketing managers in your geography, working as well with peers in corporate office in the US, to deliver marketing campaigns that drive awareness and generate leads in your market.
The right candidate has successful experience in results-driven marketing, an unbridled passion for technology, accountability and an entrepreneurial spirit. Guarantee Field Mkt Plan Execution and Sales interaction in each level Lead the main projects and deliver field mkt activities
Also, be a campaign manager / event programmer in order to guarantee excellence in customer experience, also has the responsibility for the event design and respective organization, budget control and be the PMO for the team in order to guarantee the activities synergy.
· 6+ years of relevant work experience in marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred.
· Demonstrated success in marketing planning, field marketing, event management, product management, and/or project management.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Fluency in English and Spanish is required. Portuguese is desired.
· Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com, Marketo, HTML, and online analytics packages
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.