The successful candidate will be part of a team which evaluates large quantities of data, creates metrics to target suspicious transactions, determines logic for identifying specific spend patterns, and reports into Manager, FinOps AP – FORMS(FinOps Risk Management Services). This will include working with various business partners to ensure we service our business partners and customers in a manner fitting with our "Customer Obsession" philosophy.
The FinOps Analyst – AP FORMS is responsible for evaluating, analyzing and auditing large quantities of ACCOUNTS PAYABLE transactions, looking for trends and suspicious activity. This position will be responsible for gathering information for investigations, summarizing findings in the data, analyzing trends and escalating issues identified.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, primarily driving innovation on behalf of customers / vendors.
· Helps define / adhere to policies related to AP and with entities globally.
· Analyze complex issues. Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
· Focus on controllership, internal control improvement opportunities
· Partnering with relevant HR business partners, legal, operation teams and Internal Audit
· Participate in the expansion of self-service functionality in order to improve vendor experience and reduce manual processes.
· Compile weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting for Director and VP level business partners in business and finance teams.
· Maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls
· Liaise with cross functional systems and process improvement initiatives
Knowledge & Skills/ Business Acumen/ Education & Experience
· CPA, CMA or equivalent with 2+ or more years of post-qualification experience in Shared Services, Accounts Payable, Audit or Accounting, or
· Accounting Degree with 4+ years of post-qualification experience in Shared Services, Accounts Payable, Audit or Accounting
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong Customer focus (both Internal / External)
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
· Proficient in Excel, Access, ACL, Tableau or similar analytic software
· Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
· Proficient in SQL (preferred)
· Retail industry experience (Preferred)
· Experience using Oracle Financial Applications (Preferred)