: Amazon.com was recently voted #5 most admired company in the US, #1 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people who are wickedly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. The AWS Support team is both a self-standing P&L and a critical operational function with the ability to drive Free Cash Flow and a world class customer experience. We have a team of talented technical customer service associates, support engineers and software developers located in 9 locations around the world.
AWS has an opening for an Operations Manager, Customer Service, based in Costa Rica.
We are seeking a Customer Service leader with strong operational, leadership, and strategic thinking ability that will deliver the global standard in customer service for the technology industry. The leader will envision and execute the basic support and customer service roadmap for AWS by incorporating best-in-the-world customer centricity and excellent operations skills to drive continuous improvement to the AWS platform. The leader will significantly contribute to the success of AWS by strategically leveraging customer feedback, driving continuous improvement through contact reduction and building customer service support operations world-wide.
The AWS CS Global Leader will have responsibility to;
· Manage AWS Customer Service operationsn and constructively engage and support global efforts across all CS sites
· Responsible for delivery of continuously improving operational metrics and service levels within AWS Customer Service
· Drive customer communication during customer impacting events (e.g. outages, billing issue, price changes, etc.).
· Drive projects that improve customer support-related processes and our customers' support experience
- Oversee management and performance of AWS Customer Service teams
- Represent the AWS Voice of the Customer to ensure improvements are driven within the site.
- Work with the Global Site Leaders who directly manage CS teams to influence operational execution in a matrixed organization.
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement.
- Plan and conduct periodic business reviews with AWS teams to influence and evangelize with Senior Leadership in AWS
- Develop and build an organizational structure that aligns the talent to the strategic objectives for the group. This leader will be responsible for continuing to build an extremely high caliber team.
- Co-define the next 12-24 month customer service and self-service roadmap. Drive the full definition of and delivery against the new capabilities specified in the roadmap.
- Work with AWS leaders and software development teams to design, build, and maintain processes and features to make AWS more successful.