HRS Team Leader with English (other EU language an advantage)
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and millions of products are distributed each year to loyal customers. The overall mission is simple: to be the place where customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever customers want, Amazon will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history. Join the HR team for the Regional Shared Services located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA Countries. The hub will provide a multi-language capability to the internal customers, and is looking for HR Shared Services Business Analyst/Capacity Planning Manager (T1) to join the growing Shared Services Centre. The role will have a strong focus on both operational delivery and effective performance management ensuring outstanding levels of service to the internal customers and supporting the ongoing development of the services through effective workforce planning. The T1 Team is working on and supporting key employee life cycle queries such as new starters, data management, absence management and pay. Successful candidates must have experience of working and leading an operations process managed team with knowledge of HR processes.
Meet your future team!
Watch the HR Services Prague Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyeO9l607E
- Develop and manage team of workflow analysts to drive accurate staffing levels projections.
- Design, implement, and support KPIs for HR Services.
- Interface with support teams and operations to solve challenging business pain-points.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Use Amazon's vast Data Warehouse to explore new opportunities to support the business (Oracle SQL, Microstrategy).
- Perform data-mining and analysis using tools to identify trends and recommend opportunities for improvements.
- Respond to high priority requests from Tier 1 Management.
- Deliver regional level reports as required both quantitative and qualitative, to analyse service demand against service capacity and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Work in partnership with the HR Services to build technical solutions that support automation and streamlining of HR Services processes
What we offer:
* Unlimited contract
* 5 weeks of vacation
* Relocation package
* Multisport card
* Employee referral program bonus
* Language courses
* Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
* An inspiring, energetic international team
* In house canteen
* Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
* Corporate events
* Workplace refreshments
* Life insurance and pension plan
* Exposure to Amazon teams in various European countries
* Possible internal and/or international growth
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.